Saturday, April 26, 2014

Today's Work - Coral

Fata:
Golden Rose - stick foundation - 02,06
Impala - liquid concealer - 02
Il-makiage - transparent face powder - olive beige
Elf - healtey glow bronzer - warm tan
Ochi:
Elf  - baton corector - honey 
Elf - eyelid primer - sheer
Palette 180 colore
Saffron 100 colours cream eyeshadow
Gabrini - eyepencil 101
Elf -shimmer pencil - black bandit
Maybelline - eyeliner gel - black
Oriflame Beauty Lash Explosion Mascara “Black”
Oriflame - eyebrow kit
Buze:
Elf - jumbo stick - pink umbrellas

6 comments:

  1. Foarte frumos machiajul, imi place in mod deosebit forma pe care care ai dat-o in coltul exterior

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today, I went to the beach with my kids. I found a sea shell
    and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She put the shell to her ear and screamed.
    There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear.
    She never wants to go back! LoL I know this
    is entirely off topic but I had to tell someone!

    Also visit my website; funny cat and dog videos pets

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahaa, its pleasant conversation concerning this paragraph at this place at this blog, I have read all that, so now
    me also commenting at this place.

    Also visit my blog post: www

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...