Thursday, August 6, 2015

New makeup - i love blue!

What i use:
Face:
Giordani gold - age defying concealer - ivory beige
giordani - mineral therapi fondation - porcelain
Paese clair -  brighteningh concealer - beige 
ELF - hd blush - superstar
Editt - bronzing pearls 
Exclusive elegant - powder malage - 302  
Veryme - no time for shine powder - light matte
MAC - beauty powder/loose - natural flare 
Eyes:
Garnier - bb cream eye roll on - miracle skin perfector 
ELF - eyelid primer - sheer 
Palette 180 colours - no name 
Riveel eye pencil - black
Music flowers - long wear gel eyeliner - black
Editt - intense magic volume long lasting effect mascara - black
DUO - eyelashes adhesive - black 
Ardell - False Lashes - Glamour 119
oriflame - eyebrow kit 
ELF - makeup mist and set
white glitter - no name 
Lips:
Adda - lip and eye pencil - pink
ELF - lipstick - classy

6 comments:

  1. imi place machiajul tare mult, eu folosesc albastru foarte des!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that would be ok.
    I'm undoubtedly enjoying your blog and look forward to new posts.


    Here is my website agar.io hack tool zoom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi there,unfortunately i dont use twitter,thx!

      Delete
  3. I blog quite often and I truly thank you for your content.
    The article has truly peaked my interest. I will take a note of your
    site and keep checking for new details about once a week.
    I opted in for your RSS feed as well.

    Feel free to surf to my page - agar.io hack tool zoom

    ReplyDelete
  4. I all the time emailed this web site post page to all my friends, since if like to read it next my contacts will too.


    Have a look at my blog post - agar.io hack tool zoom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Imi place machiajul ochilor.

    Te invit si pe blogul meu: http://strumfette.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...